Friends of The Renaissance Choir
Why not join our ‘Friends of The Renaissance Choir’ scheme? We appreciate the support we receive from our regular patrons and we like to keep in touch with our audience. We genuinely appreciate the support and company of our Friends.
Our Friends scheme has been running since 2003, and the Choir’s committee has decided that it is time to modernise it. Our aim is to make it easier to use and more accessible in the digital world, and also to streamline its administration. We launched a new scheme in July 2016. Friends membership runs from September to August.
Here is a summary of the new scheme:
• 1 complimentary ticket per year to use at any full-price concert
• An opportunity to give a Friends subscription as a gift to someone else
• Opportunity to pay subs/donations via internet banking
• Friends will pay an annual subscription of £30 (runs from September to August)
• No membership cards needed
• Reduced paperwork for all!
• An opportunity to support the choir in its advancement of fine choral music
• An opportunity to support the choir and its recitals on tours both in the UK and abroad if space allows
• Complimentary concert programme, in which your support is acknowledged.
We have tried to respond to the various suggestions we have received about the existing scheme and are particularly grateful to our current Friends for their continued support (some have been Friends since the beginning!). We also hope that people will take the opportunity of supporting some of the new options such as giving membership as a gift to their friends.